We all crave sweets from time to time and these almond coconut balls are the perfect snack! Filled with good-for-you nutrients and sweetened with dates only!
- 3/4 cup almond flour (I used blanched almond flour)
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 3 dates (pits removed)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- pinch salt (I used coarse Sea salt)
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and process until the mixture comes together and forms a ball.
- Chill the mixture for about 30 minutes, then roll into small balls (about 1 1/4 inch).
- (Optional): Roll the balls in shredded coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.