This basil avocado cucumber and corn salad makes a great summer salad. The cucumbers, corn and apple add the perfect crunch.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked or raw cut corn (usually 2 large cobs)
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4-5 basil leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss together the corn, cucumber, apple, avocado and basil. Stir in the mayonnaise. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in a covered container in the fridge for not longer than 1 hour, otherwise it may get watery and the avocado may darken.