There is nothing better than a relaxing morning and a delicious breakfast on the weekend. Try this large fluffy and golden pancake that comes together in about five minutes. Your family will devour it in seconds.
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter, divided
- 2 – 3 cups of fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
- Combine eggs, flour, milk, maple syrup and 2 tablespoons of butter in a blender and process until smooth. You can also whisk all the ingredients by hand.
- Place the remaining tablespoon of butter into a 10-inch baking dish or an iron skillet and pour in the pancake batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the pancake is puffed and golden.
- Serve with fruit and warm maple syrup!