This chocolate bundt cake will satisfy any chocolate craving. Guaranteed! I came across this recipe by Joy the Baker 5 years ago and it quickly became a family favorite!
Ingredients for the cake
- 1 1/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon brewed coffee
- 3/4 cup Dutch process cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/4 cups plus 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups, plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, sifted
- To make the cake batter: Follow Joy’s instructions
Her chocolate sour cream glaze is so tasty! I just can’t stop eating it! For this exact reason, I opted for a light and fruity sauce instead.
Ingredients for Mango Sauce
- 1 ripe mango, cubed
- 4 tablespoons water
- Put the cubed mango pieces and the water in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour or drizzle the mango sauce of the cake!