These flourless almond butter cookies are made with a handful of simple and healthy ingredients and come together in about 5 minutes.
Ingredients (makes 8 cookies when using x-inch ice-cream scoop)
- 1 cup raw almond butter (I used chunky)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- pinch of salt (I used Himalayan salt)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with a fork until well combined and smooth.
- Use an ice cream scoop to get perfectly proportioned cookies.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.