It’s a chocolaty kind of week – there is nothing wrong with that, right?! 🙂 A few days ago, I posted a recipe for the flourless chocolate beet cake and today I am showing you a flourless chocolate zucchini bread. If you need a little afternoon snack, try this moist and flavorful bread with raw cocoa powder for extra chocolate intensity.
- 2 cups grated zucchini (1 medium size zucchini)
- 1 cup mashed bananas (2 very ripe bananas)
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees and line a pre-greased 10×5 loaf pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- Place all the ingredients, except for zucchini and chocolate chunks, in a blender and process until smooth and well combined.
- Stir in the zucchini and 1/4 cup chocolate chunks by hand.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the remaining 1 tablespoon of chocolate chunks on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing!