Here is a simple and refreshing red radish salad. This is a great “something new for a change” salad, and red radishes can be the star of a dish rather than a supporting vegetable.
- 1 pound red radishes (sliced thinly or shaved with a mandolin slicer)
- 1 clove of garlic (grated or minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (minced)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add the radish and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to an hour.