Kick your mid-morning cravings to the curb with this very berry supergreens acai bowl. The antioxidant-rich acai berries are a delicious breakfast when blended into a puree and topped with nuts and fresh berries.
- 1 frozen package of Sambazon Supergreens (3.53 oz./100 g) – frozen acai berry, kale, and spinach puree
- 2/3 cup almond milk, coconut milk or yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 3 fresh blueberries
- 3 fresh raspberries
- 3 fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon microgreens or mint
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened toasted coconut flakes or shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons of toasted almond slices
- In a blender, such as Vitamix, combine the frozen Supergreens package, almond milk, 1/4 cup of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries until the mixture forms a smooth puree.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and arrange the remaining berries on top.
- Sprinkle with coconut, microgreens, and almonds, and serve immediately.