I finally found the best kid-friendly slime recipe. It is easy to make and turns out perfect every time! And it’s a great project for a rainy day!
- 1½ tbsp of baking soda
- 3 tbsp of contact lens solution
- 3 x 4 fl oz Elmer’s White school glue (12 fl oz)
- Your choice of food coloring (3-4 drops)
- 1 tablespoon of glitter (optional)
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix until the mixtures gets harder and slime begins to form.
- If slime continues to stick to your spatula, add more contact lens solution. Start with 1 teaspoon at a time.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days!